Best physical mech that I have come up with

Spite my last attempts at this I have continued to make it better. If you see any problems, or have a item you want added/taken away reply and i will try to fix the post.

BEST PHYSICAL MECH
BY:LEGENDARY_MECH

(362)
ZARKARES
1136 HP
193/64 ENERGY
312/112 HEAT
16P/24EX/16EL

(138)
IRON BOOTS
2 JUMP
478 HP
163-213 PYS DAMAGE
1 PUSH

(40*4=160)
PLATINUM PLATING×4
315 HP=1260

(17)
PLATINUM GRAPPLING HOOK
143-187 PYS DAMAGE
1 USE
(NO COST)

(20)
CHARGE ENGINE
132-174 PYS DAMAGE
1 PUSH
1 USE
(NO COST)

(25)
HEAT ENGINE
89 HEAT
42 COOLING

(25)
ENERGY ENGINE
89 ENERGY
42 REGEN

(29)
VOID
143-187 PYS DAMAGE
-5 PYS RESISTANCE
(16/16 COST)

NIGHT EAGLE
(46*2)
3-6 RANGE
209-336 PYS DAMAGE
1 PULL
3 USES
(25/25 COST)

(65*2)
ANNIHILATION×2
1-2 RANGE
203-341 PYS DAMAGE
-15 PYS RESISTANCE
3 USES
(No Cost)

FINAL WEIGHT=998

FINAL STATS=
2874 HP
282/106 ENERGY
401/154 HEAT
16P/24EX/16EL (RESISTANCE)

EDIT: I have changed some of the weapons add any feedback that you have thanks.
PS: Sorry it took me so long to add this i have been busy lately.

• YOU LIKE THIS
  • YOU LOVE THIS
  • YOU DID NOT LIKE THIS

0 voters

1. Where is the charge? Without it u Will get wrecked by energy mech
    2.change 1 plat plating to heat booster

2. This is an impossible build unless u either sell ur house and buy tokens

sorry i forgot the charge i will add that

And i know that it would be F@#KING crazy to get all of these items maxed but it was fun to put together.

there it should be fixed

Couple issues

1. Garbage Cooling and Energy Regen.

2. Remove BB/Fury for NF or NE. Possibly both.

3. Zarks Myth res stats are 16E/24H/16P. Not 19Phys.

I do like the idea, but it’s far out of even the most p2ws reach. Has me thinking of a build tbh

EDIT: I would also suggest getting the phys rollers, feel like those would help with dual anis and covering range better to use them. Less weight (4 can probs buy you enough to mount NE and NF if you didn’t already have the weight. Too lazy to maths).

i will try to add this when i have time

4 plat plating? Are you high on something?

That would be almost impossible for the majority of players to achieve even after spending years of playing or buying tokens…Try to come up with builds that use epic Iron Plating to be more accessible for the players.

It has a lot of health but that won’t make a difference if it only has 154 cooling…It would get overheat very frequently against a boiler,and sometimes even double-overheated…
Against an electrician it would fall pretty easy too,especially if it’s a pusher a pusher.282/106 is really not enough…It has energy-dependant weapons that will get useless a little too quick…Well,you do have a double annihilation,but you’ll lose turns jumping…And trust me,as a physical-type pilot,you don’t wanna use hop-hop on your enemies if you have that much health…
Against a physical…HELL YEAH it would win in no time!
Also the combination of weapons is…Let’s just say interesting…Desert Fury for resistance drain from a range,Void drone (the legend),two Annihilations and a ‘‘thing’’.You could use a Night Eagle instead of that,for the build is pretty much a close-range,making a ranged weapons not so useful in regular situations.Plus,remember that Night Eagle has a Pull,making it twice as useful.
Plus,you know I have something against the ‘‘thing’’.

What does it do in this build?
I hate this one.From the bottom of my soul.Forever :exclamation:
It’s useless…It could maybe work when combined when a sword,but it would still be useless.
Plus it’s ugly…It’s 1 range…It’s only physical…It’s energy-dependent…And I hate it.
So much for the BackBreaker…
SO OVERALL:
It’s strong point is it’s health cap,really…
Pretty low core stats and a not so incredible combination of weapons (half being energy-dependent on this build,too)…Sure,it has dual Annihilations,but they also don’t really count for they’re meant to pair with a Night Eagle (or any puller,not so many pullers out there anyways)…
I’m going to say no for this one…I’m sorry,but I explained why very briefly.
No biggie tho.This is the way of learning.Keep it up and I’m sure that,one day,you’ll come up with the ABSOLUTE BEST build there could be :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:
Good luck on that,also :slight_smile:

thanks for the input i will definetly add as much of this as i can.

the best mech for physicals right now are the 2k hp zark mechs with 400 heat and like 250 cooling.

the second one is vicarious’ mechs