This is how would it be:
- There would be a place called building
- In it players would be able to build items which is totally logic XD (torsos, weapons etc.)
- To build, players will need ''resources''
- Resources are small items that are used for building items
I have an idea of two versions:
version 1: When players build items, the items' look, stats and name are made automatically
which means items will be made by devs, you just need a right combo for them
version 2: When players build items they can make it's look, stats and name
- which means players can create their own items and one who made the item is the only who can use it
Now, about the resources:
- for version 1: there would be electrical, fire and physical nanobots (electrical, heat and physical damage),
- iron, metal and steel plating (for hitpoints)
- also, electrical, heat and physical pla-tings (electrical, heat and physical resistances)
- electrical and heat generators (energy, heat and energy regeneration)
- cooling gen (cooling)
- s-bot (range)
- pu-bot (walking and jumping)
du-bot (knockback and pull) (u choose)
for version 2: is totally the same, but here is another type of resources: designing/building
- iron, metal and steel (many shapes ) (for swords also)
- yellow, blue and red lights (many shapes ) (fsa)
- gun (the long round or block shaped thing XD )
- and a few colors (for modules only)
Players can buy resources, get them in campaign, or in the arena.
And, building will of course cost (cheaper in version 1)
Resources will only be able to bought with tokens (costs like color kits, 5-7 tokens).
In the campaign Players will be able to get 2-3 types of resources, 4-5 of each type.
In the arena players will get only one type of resources, but from 6-8.
So, I hope u guys like my idea. Vote.
- I more like version 1.
- I more like version 2.
- I got a idea for a version 3.
- I don't like any of these.
Votes are public.