Campaign 2.0 PART 5.2 (btw happy New Year)

(btw means by the way)

Happy New Year buddies! I know all of ya were waiting for this part! Before we get started, make sure to read this topic if you haven’t yet: http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/second-campaign-full-version/8063
Enjoy!

Now the lab is built, and you will have to research some stuff (spy-mechs brought some samples). Click on the lab, and then you will get a small tutorial to show you what is what for and how to use it. Then click on ‘‘research’’, and click ‘‘choose samples’’. Then choose ‘‘strange gas’’. You can research only one sample at a time, and wait for the first one to be done and then research the next one, You are able to speed up for free because this is your first time. These are the results for the’’,strange gas’’ research: ‘‘Is a type of alien-oxygen, but it doesn’t appear across the entire planet, instead it appears only in type of mines you found. Is not poisonous, even though it can melt metal, but the effect is very weak and small, so there is no reason to worry. Those insects feeding with it you saw were probably just breathing it in. Its made of 68% Earth air, 23% of toxin 6 type E, 5,7% of bacteria Kintu (which is estimated to be one of the first bacterias on this alien planet) and 0,3% of the metal eating gas.’’. That was the report for the gas. Which is now called FGOP (First Gas On Planet). Now, you have to choose hire mechs (mission 3.2)and choose miners. Now choose the mine. The miners will be immediately sent to the mines, but you will also have to send cargo-ships with them (they will carry the minerals). When they’re sent, you will have to build a warehouse (so you can store your stuff in there). You can store some stuff in the main base (headquarters), but there isn’t much space, so you have to build the warehouse.

There are going to be two warehouses: one where you store minerals, crystals etc.
and in the other one you will store items (torsos, weapons etc.
That will cost 950 rubs. It will take 10 mins. After a 15-25 mins, miners are back. They’ve brought 115 minerals (that’s a very small amount). Now you just have to store them to your warehouse. 100 goes to the warehouse, and 15 and going to the lab. Just do as the last time, and they will be researched in 20 mins, or you can speed up the process with three fazeds. After that, you get the results: ‘’ These minerals are a type of ‘‘frozen fosilic water’’ that have been in one place for 150 billion years (Which means this alien planet is way older than our Earth). These can be used for making stera-electrical laser. Stera-electricity is powerful alien type of energy than can freeze any type of liquid into pure stone. When used as a laser, it most of the times freezes and turns into a ‘‘frozen pillar’’ which can make serious damage. This happens because of it’s structure. Is super cold, and is 80% liquid, 17,8% made of toxic stone (which keeps it solid) and 2,2% made of bacteria Kintu (same one from the gas).’’ Now, you will have to ‘‘transform’’ those minerals to a laser which will be kept in special depositories. What do you have to do, is to go to the lab (you already are in it), choose ‘‘transform’’ choose your mineral, choose to transform it to a laser (some minerals/crystals can be transformed into more stuff), and choose how many minerals do you want to use. Choose 85. After that, you will have to pay 170 rubs. There will be a speed up for 3 fazeds, as usual. That seems to be all for this topic. I will make another topic, in which I will connect both part 5.1 and part 5.2 . I will post a link to it in the comments. In the next topic I will explain the function of Hangar, how to build and some more stuff. Happy New Year guys! :wink: (leave a reply plz)

• Is awesome! Implement!
  • Is pretty complicated, but is good, Implement.
  • Is too complicated, don’t implement.
  • It sucks! Don’t implement!

0 voters