Christmas tree swords (physical,energy,and heat)

I think christmas tree swords would be a good idea for christmas. The heat one would have red lights and a red star, physical one would have a yellow star and yellow lights, and the energy one would have blue lights and a blue star. And this is what i think the stats should be.

CHRISTMAS TREE HEAT SWORD STATS: 450 damage (when level 1 mythical) does 200 heat damage (when level 1 mythical) brings the resistance down by 25, Brings down the cooling by 20, brings down the heat by 50. using this weapon would raise your heat by 230(when level 1 mythical). And you can only use it once.

CHRISTMAS TREE ENERGY SWORD STATS: 300 damage (when level 1 mythical) does 250 energy damage (when level 1 mythical) brings the resistance down by 25, brings the regeneration down by 20, brings down the energy by 45. Using this weapon will cost you 350 energy(when level 1 mythical) and you can only use it once.

CHRISTMAS TREE PHYSICAL SWORD STATS: Does 500 damage (when level 1 mythical) brings down your resistance by 35, pushes the enemy 1 step back. Using this weapon will raise your heat by 120 and it cost 80 energy. you can only use it once.

If you think anything should be changed about my idea then tell me cuz i might have gone a bit to far about the christmas energy sword ( the part where i said that it will cost you 350 energy.

dont roast my grammar, i really didnt care about that.

Oh and one last thing, you can get these items on the snow map on the campaign mode. There will be 3 new missions and each of them will give you one of these swords. You can get the swords IF your doing hard mode or insane mode. And it starts off as a legendary item. If this is added, you decide the stats for when its a legendary item.

Light a candle and burn it

@Xzyckon has a tree sword in his sprite sheet lmao

#SMOAK TREEEEESSS BAYYYBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes because trees are hardcoded to be indestructible in most games so why not make a sword out of the stuff?

I like the idea itd be liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Estoy de acuerdo, pero no es mejor que la espada se pueda usar 2 veses?

maybe instead of adding new items, devs could just switch the swords sprite x an xmas tree like the turkey launchers xD
i love the idea

Switching the textures for xmas would be better i think

just make visual covers for weapons or whatever?