Does this just continue to get worse?

The game seems to do a good job of adjusting rank until the vast majority of players have about 50% wins. At lower ranks, this usually happens from fighting a combination of mechs slightly stronger, slightly weaker or about the same as your own.

As one moves up to higher ranks, however, more and more games consist of: a) see 2000 HP all mythical mech and instantly quit, and b) pair with 1100 HP epic/legendary mech who instantly quits. This, of course, still balances out to about 50%.

Anyway, my question is: is there a point at which this starts to happen less again? Is there a point at which the number of close games increases again?

Yes, when you drop back down to rank 2…

:frowning:

At rank 3, this should stop completely.

You have not seen anything…!!

When I ask for 2x2 battles, simply there are no players. After waiting 10 or 15 minutes for a battle, the system assigns me players below 2000 (I’ve had “opponents” below 5000), with a bronze skull and some with no skull of any color.

It’s not fair to them and isn´t fun or fair to me. I can only say “I’m sorry, it’s the wrong system”. Some understand it and respond “no problem.” Others I don´t want to know what they think.

I am putting my effort to finish my 2nd. Mech and I wonder then if it’s worth it.

I ask, in these cases that there are no players, because after 5 min. (for ex.), the system does not assign an automatic opponent, a system mech like those of campaign battles?

You have the patience to wait 10-15 minutes for one battle?

I normally hit back if it takes longer than 30 seconds.

:confused:

300+ players but just few of them are can match up your mech this is maybe causing the problem

And why did I do a 2nd.mech? I want to leave the 1x1, never liked playing 1x1.

Patience? Over the years you learn to have patience for many things…

It becomes worser and worser !

As I told many times.

It’s logic.

Reason … gap :

You probably have a godly mech and not a lot of people have those.
What does yours look? like this is mine

I have bad modules :frowning:

Hi!

Modules are not bad, you need maxed them.

Remove the resistance and put more HP. Epic resistance does not serve much.

Alright will do but I have not so good heating and energy shouldn’t I focus on those?

legendary modules went into weapons

Me too, if 1v1 takes longer than 2 minutes I go read.

HP is better than resistance (EPIC)? Hmm… I will take this suggestion into consideration. Thanks.

With the strength of weapons now, the one that serves is the myth and maxed