like you, most of spender players will say the same, worry more for the items they buy than try to read what beta testers are saying:
you will keep your items all of your loved and buyed 1tems, if you want keep playing with them you can, if you want change them for new tier you can; if you a re a chess lover, you will love the new update too, because now are no more king or queens, any torso can be queen and looks like the tower, the diference will be the strategy you apply on that mech.
with heat / energy / pys torsos, high hp or high resistance, high or low cap, no energy weapons, high damage or high drain, balanced ones, hibryds, etc. And probably the best combination of the actual tier and the new one.
i will make an example for you with one config old / new:
- new pys torso with 1200hp at max myth transformed from normal item.
- new pys legs with 450hp and 180-240 damage maxed on myth and transformed from starter mech.
- old shield of energy at 30%.
- 4 new hp plate of 400hp at max mith transformed from starter one.
- heatcap with 90/65 and one coolregen with 70 cooling.
- old firewall at max level.
- old heat axe (or hammer)
- new infernova at max
- new top heat weapon (like the lavaspray but no energy)
- old flamebitter at max
- new evil flame drone (drain resist and high damage) or old boiling drone.
a heat monster of 2800hp like your queen. like how its sounds right?