General Thread - What should I myth next?

This is my current mech, but I’ll use my anni once I get my NE to legendary.

I also have Iron Boots but they’re not upgraded enough to be used.

I’d say to myth Anni first.
Then the drone,the legs and the other weapons.

legges first for more health

look what i did

@LEGENDARY_MECH look what i did

Congrats @PlagueKnight

thank you still not better than you

mechs so big cant see most of it

Replace the heat engine with another cooling mass booster. Windigo works well with 2 cooling mass boosters. And it will gain some weight too. Need hook and charge.

he should totally use the electric hook i use it

You will not like it, but … who said that phys should wear physical legs or that a heat should have legs heat …? How many times do you use your legs as a weapon?

Sometimes trying other style of legs can help a lot the build. This energy cart is very light and allowed me to place another HP plate, gained about 30 HP more and also advances 3 places.

Sometimes paws are chosen for weight or mobility, rather than for damage they can do. For damage, weapons are already there.

phys

that would look super weird

Ahh … but convenient!

@L4K3 why did you like it i read the thread on me so then the community does not like my posts

?

i read the post http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/nothing-can-stop-this-11-year-old-if-you-do-not-want-nonsense-do-not-click/12723?u=brennankawamura dont lie @L4K3 by the way i am 13

Lol
I liked because your icon was showing at almost every thread around that day;you replied to so many threads in one go :)))
It’s not that I dislike you nooo,it’s just that it seems crazy the amount of threads you replied to on that day xD

oh i just like to comment to everyone

I get it,and it was funny to see you on every thread :)))

very funny i think @Winz_Kay is to old to handle me by the way i am 13

Dude,his thread was not meant to insult you!
Don’t take it like that.
It was as a joke because you were showing up at the end of soo many threads :)))