I there a heat version of the Valient Sniper?

is there a heat version of the valiant sniper?..because if there is I want it

No there isn’t, well there might be one with 0.001 % chance , someone will have to spend 10000k tokens to know, xD

no

Same thing with the grenade launchers, stupid if you ask me.

awwwww man

20 characters

I’ve always considered Heat Scope or whatever it’s name is (I don’t pay much attention, lul) to be the heat version of Valiant Sniper. Just with double and/or triple the damage.

Although really, they should make a heat version of valiant. Can only imagine how strong it’d be.

I mean theres heat scope , kinda looks like the valiant.

idk

Hell the projectile is the same (just red and a bit bigger to me). But nah, definitely should be a heat version of it and a grenade launcher variant of the others.

The heat version of grenades is Abomi ation , but no pull heat grenade

Isn’t abomination the side arm version of supreme cannon/deso? (or that epic version, forgot the name of it).

They practically fill in the roles of a grenade launcher, 2-4 range with 1 knockback. :slight_smile:

I’m talking about the top weapon grenade launcher, which pulls. Although thinking about it now, knockback isn’t too bad with those since a lot of the heat weapons I use are ranged.

Still for the Heat Version of Valiant Sniper, that’d be a nice addition.

Top weapon Grenade Launcher? The closest thing we have is the Desert Snake, which works at range 4-8.

Yeah, that’s why I had to rethink the idea about a top weapon grenade launcher, makes no sense to have a pull version when your weapons are mostly ranged. (In short I agreed after thinking about it more).

Great idea , i like it

Simple answer for that.

No. VS is already the 2 use version of that. Energy doesn’t need another retardedly op weapon.

Freezing scope (it’s not a good name)
Stats: 23kg
569-741 ele dmg
313 energy dmg
155 energy cost
31 heat cost
8 range
1 use

I’m waiting for physical version of magma blast and flaming scope, (that’s will take a lot damage) :grinning:

wow, just a much of energy use, no resist. drain? Damage may up to 1000 when energy is drained :upside_down: maybe a “shocking scope”