++Idea For Stopping Quitters++

Just look at it.Look at the fight.
He unleashed 2 salvos of nightfall and drone, more then any other phis build can dream of doing, even if he had anihilation he wouldn’t do anything.
Btw shotgun is energy free, for basic info.
There was nothing Rico could have done to win it.
Not a single thing can match the OP valiant sniper and you know it.
Tactic… move out of reach and fire 189 drain wepon toghether with 76 drain drone… really hard when you drain 265 each turn.

Give me your mech, then.

You know I don’t even have a horse in this race now. I don’t play seriously I am not in a top clan and I do not try to be a top player. But I do have eyes and observe the game and I used to fight over a 1000 fights a week. You fight 5 times a day and you try to fight the same person @Rising . That being said If they nerf energy mechs much more, well built energy mechs will not be competitive vs well built heat and physical. It is almost to that point now.

LMAO, no coment.
I fight all the tops when i feel like playing.

All of them, how many times i feel like doing it.
This is your interview of me?
Doubtfull of my experience, and combat skill?
How many times did i beat u?

Ohh you beat my phisical… really?
Point proven :wink:
Ps:my phis beats hamza and rico btw :wink:

Cannot drain using 2 ash generators(180 drain a pop), bunker shell(150 drain a pop), 2 valiant snipers(189 drain a pop), and windforge(76 drain a pop). Are u pushing the wepons buttons that fire wepons, or just moving around the map?

You know what I am not going to let you make me mad today. You are a smug, little person and I will not let you upset me. I really don’t care if they nerf energy again I do not play the game seriously anymore anyway. But let me say this energy is the only type that can’t be a top mech without being full mythic, a physical can do it and a heater can do it, they do not need to be 100% mythic to be in the top scores. Why do you hunt me down in forums? I have literally tried to bury the hatchet but that is not good enough for you, you must argue with everything I say and turn every topic I am in into a energy mech topic. What is your problem man?

2 Likes

you say that energy can compete only with that wepon, i say you are wrong.
I say that that energy wepon, the valiant sniper is unbalanced and it needs a nerf because it dominates the game. And evry time i say that you resolve is insults upon insults.
I said it all the time, i will fight imbalances of this game, to help others enjoy it and not feel dominated by items like the valiant sniper, and myth hp plates and protectors.
Evry time i try to show to people that this need to be fixed, you show up and say that i am wrong, and insult me, my builds, or my style of play.
I can not stand by and see the lies that you try so hard to spread about me, or about the items that need to be fixed, just so people get frustrated about them.
I recive requests upon request to help players with their build, with they improving their playstyle or their mechs.And I, in my humble experience, can not find a counter to the valiant sniper, or 340 hp diference that is given by these items(excepting incredibly niche builds, that need a certain start).
I have no beef with you, neither with your arrogance and condescending tone to others, nor with the insults that you throw around like pebbles, i chose to ignore them, but i will persue the imbalance of certain items, and aspects of this game, no matter whom defends them.[quote=“ToxicDoll, post:87, topic:5945”]
Your physical is a shitty design its energy sucks.
[/quote]

none of my mechs have 600 energy, and you called me

I am a race horse ;), at least some parts are…

Nope, sarcasm is my language, insults on the other hand are yours.

@El_Metre im just going to block you…

1 Like

One more time you are 100% correct !

He came in here into this topic without any contribution to the subject, once more - as now so often, only with the target to provoke you.
You can cleary see it in this topic.

No more words are neede - you @ToxicDoll did the absolute right thing, ignoring is the best solution, because he will NEVER stop doing it !

:wink:

Lol, after this… the quitters will never quit again. (Only the ones who read the forums) I think it’s good the way it is, they lose a star when quit, and they lose credits, tokens etc. No point of this.

Quitters won’t have nothing, but the other player need to receive the full rewards.
and why not ban quitters, rip their arms and burn them
:smile:

I never quitted a match till now, even when it was clear I was going to lose.

Now that our rank are resetted and I’m paired vs Rank1 players (I was Rank3 before the reset) from Top5 clans I feel like quitting is an option.
I can do nothing vs 1600+ hp 400 heat/energy 200 cooldown/regen mecha, I won’t try 'em nor I am that masochist to watch my mecha getting wrecked like an ant under a magnifier wasting my time in the meanwhile.
One of those player just laughed at me saying “let’s see how your cooldown is” before spraying a double mythical corrupt light at me. So thanks, but no thanks.

Note that I’m not complaining about any weapon or about me being weaker than others, that’s pretty normal. I’m just saying that matchmaking is kinda broken right now since it seems it only takes into account our rank. But it’s a nonsense if I’m paired vs people with double my cooldown and 50% more heat and hp (which means 150 heat 500 hp more than me). There was a reason if I was Rank3 and they were Rank1.

2 Likes

Don’t lose faith… the rank 1 players are just trying to climb up to rank 1.
All rank 1 were reset to rank 4… and now they now have to paddle their way back up.
After they reach rank 1, they will be paired with rank 1 players again… it just takes a bit of time… like 30 games or so.
After thay things get back to normal.Altho waiting for a match for 20 mins… and getting a quit is hard for them too.
Might as well just fight the guy, cause he waited 20 mins for a fight, and you can chat with him if he is a nice guy.
Cheers.

1 Like

I figured out this for myself and it makes sense, talking rationally.
To be honest, I was kinda meh looking at that, but it was kinda okay-ish anyway. I just got pissed when that ubermensch came to me and started making fun of me. I’m pretty aware not everyone around is kind and nice, but I have less patience when I meet those people in a game since a game is a place meant to be fun. Btw, I see your point.

As a side note, seems some Rank1 got demoted to Rank6 (or at least that’s what a guy I know as a former Rank1 said to me).

1 Like

Damn, the likes, views, users, links and replies.

as a free to play player, you don’t feel robbed when your “bonus” gold gets taken away by first turn quitters?

We only have 5 chances to get “bonus” gold while achieving the 5 daily wins thing. I say “bonus” because your win rewards are significantly higher when completing the daily rewards. It’s around 7-8 thousand for rank 2 I think…

Now, when someone quits on you while the 5 daily wins is in effect, you lose the chance to earn more. So… let’s say someone quits on you 5 times - you complete the daily mission, but you miss out on the additional gold… gold which I think is very important for Free-to-Play players like us.

But, if you think of it as fair exchange, well, it’s your opinion, I guess.

1 Like

either way it goes, developers if any of u can see this, don’t punish quitters for not wanting to fight something that cant be beaten

It’s more about not punishing the ones that got quit on… :confused:

1 Like