Inventory limit - permanent solution: announced, but where it is?

As pointed out in this thread, when TS gave to some players those 100 free slots it was meant to be a temporary solution. Not everyone between people who were playing at the time got those slots, and it’s been 2 months since that announcement.
I have not complained at the time, but even if I’ve bought some extra slots I’ve unfortunately reached the point where my inventory is almost full and I cannot really get rid of anything if I wanna play with 3 mechs and upgrade 'em: I need space for their items and I need fusion fuel; I have a GOAT mech that’s is something Sarah personally encouraged, and I have a bunch of item worth keeping, so I’m not just accumulating like a mad and that point out inventory limit is still a big problem.
I have also talked with some old players, and they said they will be unable to play with less than 200/250 slots and that the actual limit is a nonsense.

Since we cannot have those 100 free slots, I’m now asking where is our permanent solution: it’s been 2 months since the temp fix, and I’m pretty sure it’s an easy task to deal with, so you must be at a good point with that, right?

@Sarah247 @Mohadib @jonny @Tacticsoft

GUIDE update soon?

Don’t tag jonny lol, it’s fake.

yes better to mention his alt-account … @MetalLegend :exclamation:

:smile:

Topic …

the inventory limit is a FARCE …

• long term solution would have been needed since months

• just think about all the new items coming out

• the inventory limit blocks also the normal gameplay a LOT

• its horrible to be only able to open 1 box then boost, then open 1 box again, then boost, then open a box again etc etc

But tacticsoft cuts once more into their own fingers with it, it even hold back people to spend tokens / buy tokens, cos who want to have 200 unclaimable boxes, and open 1 after 1 … a procedure of HOURS, just to open some boxes.

S T R A N G E

After first blocking veteran players / accounts cos they had so many itmes, the other side is becoming now worser and worser, new items, new good items, bosted mythicals, testing mechs …

… item limit blocks ALL progressing :exclamation:

“Inventory limit … 50 … here try to get the new 70 items” … :wink:

[quote=“bestplayerintheworld, post:3, topic:9822”]
Topic …

the inventory limit is a FARCE …

• long term solution would have been needed since months

• just think about all the new items coming out

• the inventory limit blocks also the normal gameplay a LOT

• its horrible to be only able to open 1 box then boost, then open 1 box again, then boost, then open a box again etc etc

But tacticsoft cuts once more into their own fingers with it, it even hold back people to spend tokens / buy tokens, cos who want to have 200 unclaimable boxes, and open 1 after 1 … a procedure of HOURS, just to open some boxes.

S T R A N G E

After first blocking veteran players / accounts cos they had so many itmes, the other side is becoming now worser and worser, new items, new good items, bosted mythicals, testing mechs …

… item limit blocks ALL progressing :exclamation:

“Inventory limit … 50 … here try to get the new 70 items” … :wink:
[/quote]Your points are all valide and proved.

I’ve tried to discuss this issue and at first they demanded me why I’m accumulating so many items (LoL, 148 items really are so many items? Cuz I don’t feel that way. Any idea on what it takes to assembly and upgrade 3 competitive mechs?) and then, after seeing their reply was inconsistent, they asked me why I just don’t but more slots.
Well, if the price won’t rise so fast mebbie that one would even be an option. Plus, I’ve already bought slots or I would have been at that patetic 120/125 limit.
If veteran players substain that for playing kinda smoothly you need 200/250 slots, then mebbie they are right. Just sayin’ :sweat_smile:

They also told me those 100 free slots were given to everyone, but when I’ve asked why I haven’t gotten 'em then they said actually not everyone got 'em, and that they have no way to add those 100 slots now (LoL, really the team cannot do such a simple trick?). Why noy saying you want everyone to buy 'em? That’s more honest at least :smile:

Apart from this, I like how I tagged all the team on a legit question about something they pointed out (I’m not the one who claimed to be working on a permafix, LoL) and they totally skipped this topic cuz out of answers, while they replied to all the easy one. GG one more time :relaxed:

:arrow_up:

I see this as a main problem about communication between tacticsoft and the player base …

• a real game problem (inventory limit as just 1 example) … NO answers for weeks/months

• a not really important thread / or even a not to the game directly connected thread … tacticsoft staff post there

… that’s why - WE who want to have the game better for ALL players - must feel like being totally ignored :exclamation:

:wink: