Is it possible to finish this raid perfectly?

The one who pulls rank 8? I have never seen that they are placed in the 8th rank … !!!

1 Like

Nope, i’m talking about the heat Ash Creator.

2 Likes

Do it as many times as necessary. Until you get what you want.

1 Like

That’s why I said the chance would be very thin…-8%
I don’t know if reloading pages could help…But even then it would still be hard.

The drone is indeed energy-dependent.But that wouldn’t really make a difference anyways.
Trust me,I spent a lotta time thinking about every weapon in place…FS is the only way.
Other than that,yes…

Even then…You have more than 90% chance to receive a hook hit or a stomp from the previous fights…
Btw,when I say 8%,that only goes for the last boss…The overall chance of perfecting this level is waaaay smaller.

1 Like

That’s wrong, again, it’s impossible to start at Flaming Scope range since it’s an asymmetric range and game always place you and your opponent in perfect symmetry.

It’s pretty easy to perfect that level, this 8% chance is just your assumption. I can perfect everyone easily till the boss; cannot perfect him too since I miss Rapture unfortunately, but if you have 'em it’s kinda easy.

2 Likes

There is a chance for it to appear on 8 range but it’s very unlikely.

I don’t know how much cooling it has for I play 2 physicals and 1 energy…Depending on it might be possible.
However,the problem would still be the range so it’s still unlikely…

2 Likes

Ohh come on, why did you post this? I mean this is the only way that non-payers can defeat the missions without premium weapons.
If the devs fix this nonpayers will never be able to defeat these bosses.
This way they had a slight chance of winning by using non-premium weapons in the best possible range. If tthey fix this its gonna be one in a million chance to win because there is a little chance that all mechs gonna be in the right position.

1 Like
2 Likes

crimson is 135 heat dmg and 42 cap damage

so unless the boss’s cooling is less than ~30 it cant overheat it

2 Likes

Sure,the chances show us that it’s almost impossible,however:

This image shows us it is possible.
That’s why I wanted to create this topic…
To demonstrate in detail that it is indeed possible,but just barely and only for the top players with premium builds.

3 Likes

Cannot

Crimpson heats 135 and the boss carries 150 heat. You cannot reheat it with 1 single shot.

1 Like

I have premium versions.

I have not tried with energys weapons. But experience has told me that energys weapons don´t hit so hard the first shot.

I would have to see the replays of those players to see what happened. Maybe they had a lot of luck or they managed to receive only 1 drone hit.

1 Like

Crimson lower max heat cap, also.
It’s 135 heat -48 cap, so it’s actually 183 heat.

2 Likes

Depends on how much cooling this things has…As @Merciful said:

You might know the new algorithm.Someone said it in some older thread and demonstrated it…It first heats then it damages the heap cap…
Allow me to make the maths:
The boss has 150 heat cap.
Crimson Rapture—135 heat damage—48 heat cap damage.
it would take 135 heat damage then its cap would get reduced.
150-48=102 cap after 1 hit.
So it would be 135/102
Now:
135-20=115-20=95 =>reheat (double shutdown)
135-22=113-22=91 =>reheat (double shutdown)

135-33=102 => single shutdown => has 1 action point left.
IF THE BOSS HAS 32 COOLING,CRIMSON RAPTURE CAN PERMA-OVERHEAT IT AS LONG AS IT’S IN RANGE.
If it has more than 32 cooling then it only takes away 1 of its turns,thus perfecting the mission would be impossible using Crimson Rapture.

4 Likes

Also Corupt light max myth, or savagery max myth, also Magma blast maxed myth( has cooling dmg), and for energy only Valiant sniper can.Since malice and histerya dont completle drain it, since it aplies the max eng dmg after the drain(leaving him with 17 energy).

2 Likes

Corrupt Light ans Savagery would work for the ‘‘minions’’…It wouldn’t reheat the boss from the first round.
MAGMA BLAST ----------- (57), 2-4 Range, 243-463 ExDmg, 93 HeatDmg, -13ExRes,(-17Cooling, -30 MaxHeat), 1 Push, 1 Use, (0/31 Cost)
So,it would be left with 120 heat heat cap.
It would damage its cooling but that wouldn’t help,for it would have 93/120 heat,thus not being overheated from the first shot.Wouldn’t 1 shot kill the boss either…Some of the ‘‘minions’’,maybe.

Yes…And it’s energy dependent on its entirety…
However,it wouldn’t 1 shot kill either and the boss has a hook.
You’ll take that hook hit.
(however,if you somehow get lucky,it wouldn’t use the hook and instead hop towards you,that’s a possibility but highly unlikely)
Metre,could you tell us how you perfected the mission please?
I did the math,I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and it turned out that only Flaming Scope and Crimson Rapture (if the boss has 32 cooling or lower) could reheat it thus perfecting the boss.
Is there any other way?

3 Likes

You would take 1 drone shot in any way. The heat drone does not need energy.

Unless the weapon you use makes more than 500 dmg in the first shot.

1 Like

Flaming is possible. But it will never be put to 8 places from you. So in practice it´s not possible either.

With Cripson I play my hair that you cannot leave it knockout in the first shot. We should ask someone who has used that weapon.

2 Likes

Ask whitecrow777 (nvm saw his name now), I believe he used one. He was one of the first people to get the 14k not long after the dailies reset. Could help explain how they got the impossible done.

4 Likes

They say that the impossible is only more difficult.

But truth is that you will never see a pink cow flying.

6 Likes