~~~~~Maxed Mythicals Listing~~~~~

Pinned for the next 2 weeks within topic

Good Work
8 Likes

I find it quite easy to upload shots to snag.gy

just printscreen and copy/paste there, even has a cropping tool.

8 Likes

Some stuff I noticed that isn’t on there yet:

-Reckoning has 50 heat damage.

-Seraph Blade is now physical

-Nemo’s hidden stat is -12 heat

-I’m pretty sure Greedy’s final stats are 72-117 damage, -10PysRes, 16/16… pretty sure the one I just played against was maxed.

6 Likes

Thanks @Blex

I thought I had removed seraphblade, I’ll look at the rest today and update.

5 Likes

i heard murmur and the electric version of it can decreasse the cooling/regeneration
i own the physical one and i think it does more dmg than all other physical drones i could send you the stats if you want

5 Likes

Is void (phy drone with eyes) or Hurlbat better? Void has -2 res drain at epic but Hurlbat has 0

6 Likes

Void. Hurlbat sucks.

It should be called… Hurlbad! It’s so bad you will hurl! Hahaha…ha…ha… okay, I’ll leave now.

19 Likes

Lol, thanks though, 2 of my legends wasted I see, interceptor and Hurlbat :frowning:

7 Likes

Hurlbat hits max heat and/or energy, something you really don’t care about when using a physical mech.

Void hits resistance, which will increase your damage over time. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I found a Murmur during the unicorn event. It’s quite good, but unfortunately I have a physical mech.

Hurlbat is pretty bad. It’s closer between Void and Greedy, but I think Void is better.

In 5 turns, if the drone attacks once per turn (assuming 2 other physical hits per turn for simplicity), Void does 352.5 more damage, which needs to be overcome by Greedy’s extra -5 armor. Under these assumptions (if my math is right), Greedy does +0, +15, +30, +45 and +60 extra damage per turn. That means in 5 turns, Void still does 200 more damage.

6 Likes

Aye I got a new one !
this isn’t even on the list
Hidden stat -6 heat regen opponet

9 Likes

Is this AFTER nerf or BEFORE nerf does anyone know about a “MAXED abomination?”

6 Likes

it says post-nerf

6 Likes

i know this feeling… i got a reckoning and swoop

._.

4 Likes

Reckoning is a very decent wepon. It sinergies well with a flamer,seraph blade, and sorrow for an energy free( or semy free) build. Or works well with abomination and top rocket launcher for a more dmg oriented energy dependant build.
Or for a nice complete energy free high dmg build with magma blast, and sorrow.
It can also work very well with corupt lights for an energy dependant high heat build.

5 Likes

uh you know seraph blade became an physical weapon…

5 Likes

Ohh yeah i forgot… my bad… the axe thingy then, grim rupture i think

5 Likes

rip me ._.
i wish i could trade with dwightx

5 Likes

trade me wot
@ImmortalHunter

5 Likes