New Item Portal - Vandal Rage

Legendary + 5…

5 Likes

I think in myth + 50… maybe… can be 100 cooling dmg…

3 Likes

No, 20 resist deain and 46 cooling dmg ^^

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, here we have another energy-free monster weapon in hand… So it is not only Desolation that will rip my ass, but also this…

4 Likes

I am going to stop maxing out my super cannon and from today I will improve to mythic this weapon will throw everything to the window by this weapon

3 Likes

Sorry Mohadib,but I have to disagree on this.
This one has such massive damage that justificates the 1-use only:

…compared to this:

Maybe it damages cooling greatly,but it could use a heat/explosive buff.
Or you could lower the cooling damage and make it 2 shots.

2 Likes

And, when the portal ends, it will have a increased drop rate in premium boxes and packs. I got my Zarkares torso from a premium box when it’s drop rate was increased.

I dunno, but pretty sure Zarkares and Killin are.

1 Like

I just have to thank tactisoft for this portal, as I have already gotten two much needed legendaries that may actually give me a boost. While I do not have use for this new item, it is pretty cool. It would look better f it was a bit larger tho.
Good updates are just rolling out!
Also I got both legendaries in hard mode, mercy and sparkling rollers

1 Like

guys i got it the weapon

1 Like

gud for u. Is that a mighty canon? If so, I feel like its your only myth, so use it BTW change savagery with desolation, VR is supposed to work pretty well with it.

1 Like

ok i got it and thats not my only mythical

no, it’s the Orb launcher, from legacy

Loool, it is not photoshoped, I swear:

6 Likes

so. . . . . .dose anyone else have the problem where the normal and hard are exactly the same difficulty?.. … …

and has anyone else ran the hard portal about 8 times and not gotten a single repair kit? i was expecting not to get the weapon ( i didn’t), but did they have to make it as hard as possible to get nothing?..seriously, phuck you too :fu:

1 Like

Nope,that’s the Legacy orb cannon.

Actually,it works the same with any weapon.
It’s for faster/easier perma-shutdown so anything that does heat damage works with it.
Imagine a CL/Savagery plus this weapon.Cooling damage+Mass Heater+Cap Damage O_o
Will heat like crazy but won’t do too much damage.

guys i got a second one

2 Likes

the damage is not that good

1 Like

Yes it is.
Compared to this VR,yes it reaaaly is.

1 Like

So I got 5 of this weapon already. I will rock 2 of these and load up an extra side weapon when they’re maxed out. Will need some experimenting with, but they are light weight as well. -100 cooling total for 2. Will need abomination and corrupt light to finish the job though. I dunno, will need to figure out all the right moves. Will be fun.

2 Likes