People, stop it, seriously

Fine, I take your advice, @Elcent. I will enroll into a class to learn how to direct my anger in a very “pleasant and amicable” way.

So wrong. When relics get implemented, they will affect EACH AND EVERY PLAYER. But I do not have the energy to explain it for the third time. I do believe you have much better reading skills than Skiller (shit, what a pun! :grinning:) and understand my point of view.

And why should I even bother doing it. CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH JUST ONE - ONE! - EXAMPLE OF TACTICSOFT FOLLOWING FORUM and introducing changes suggested by players since SM Reloaded? OFC you can’t. They simply do not give a shit and do what they want. AND THIS IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER. I am tired of bad updates. I am sick and tired of coming up with great ideas only to see that TS does not give a single F### about what we think. This is where anger and hate comes from. This is plain truth. And wow, I hope that I managed to direct my anger in a more positive and friendly way. I just want to explain to you so that you understand. And this is nothing personally connected to you, Elcent, so no hard feelings, bro. Just try to address my point.

3 Likes

I have to admit I can’t even be angry at them anymore… I only laugh.

Now when I see a new “update”… I look at it… a big joke.

Then I say “I wonder what other nonsense they will come up with lmao”

Just have to chill and start laughing at their ridiculous changes instead of being angry. :joy:

4 Likes

seems aprils fools came early this 2k18

3 Likes

This is very rare about the “relics” … it’s such a bad product, so limited and so expensive, that I still think there was a mistake.

When i see a new update on super mechs

This is correct, what Elcent said.
There is a way to counter all that anger and ill passion that fills your belly. That fire that makes you want to burn the whole of Rome, like Nero did. But we are not Nero, and we are first civilised men, but moreover we are men. And in our history of beein men, logic and ingenuity earned us more then picking the sword, for if we were to listen to our primal instinct, we would still be bashing our skuld in with stone and clubs in the quest for food and booze.

And just another little advice, learn to respect other opinions.
Just take a step back, and see if you can find something positive, if not, ignore it and move on, in the end it is just a game, and you can have a drink to that.

1 Like

Off the top of my head things that the Tacticsoft has done as a direct result of forum posts:

• The Balance change was heavily influenced by forum posts. The feedback that was listened to most was the cool calm, collected answer that explained the balancing required and made a huge impact to the game.
  • The GOAT event that a perk was made for just for the community event. - Great work from @El_Metre and Sarah.
  • The introduction of community items to the game made by Zark and others are hoping to get their own in.
  • An update& youtube section of the forum

I get that they haven’t introduced loads of ideas from the forum. If you want to change this perhaps making the forum a more welcoming place would be a start?

They are also a business, They can’t change the plan just because of one piece of feedback. They have a plan that probably covers the next year of changes and some of the problems presented will work themselves out. E.g. the energy nerf got fixed by the XP update.

3 Likes

I agree with one thing and disagree with another.

What I agree on is that our protests generally don´t lead to any solution.

I disagree that TS will do something so that relics have a better use. I only remember 1 case in which an item was modified to balance the game and was at the beginning of update, when nerfed the death punch.

I think the suggestions to modify or give another use to the relics is not going to walk (I hope I’m wrong, because it would be wonderful to do what was proposed here).

No, TS works differently and is with creativity. Invent something totally new and you will have more chances of success. Something like “we will not modify the HP plate system or resistances, but you can invent something new that counteracts the power of what already exists.”

I know I cannot call you ignorant, Elcent, because you rule the house here and read what we post. So you are up to date. So IDK why you use such poor arguments. Each and every update created a shitstorm in the forum. SM Reloaded, nerfing boxes, cutting energy for missions, nerfing droprates, nerfing Physicals, want me to continue counting? I guess every such event created thousands posts, ideas and proposals, which were totally ignored by TS. You know it very well. And your examples of TS-forumbase cooperation are so weak. How does the GOAT tournament or YT section in the forum affect the gameplay? Zarkares? It is just another torso. There will be dozens more in the future. Let’s talk about big, critical, gameplay changes. Any examples here?

3 Likes

You pretty much are calling me ignorant. And completely ignoring most of my statements and therefore this shall be my last post at this time.

Edit: At this time meaning I would return. I’m currently quite busy in RL at the moment and therefore do not have hours to argue things on the forum. However since re-reading the posts here and those that followed I feel as if there is no reason to discuss things further.

Fair enough. If you are out of hard arguments, it is easier to get offended and stop the conversation. BTW, I DID NOT call you ignorant. But our conversation reminded me of a nice event called “Ask the Team”. We all know how it all ended up. I am done, as well. I hope you ponder over our conversation. If you do, I am positive you will understand my point of view. Cheers, bro.

2 Likes

How about you find lads take this to the PM, and both of you open a cold one and chat it out there.
If that doesn’t work, we can take it to pistols 10 yards at dawn, in a nice duel?
But i bet the cold ones will solve the debate better then forum posts.

That is a total nonsense.

I am one of the most optimistic persons alive, otherwise I would not be able to be top 5 in a real sport competition worldwide :exclamation:

The success here at SuperMechs (most Single Gold medals of all time and of all players) is “just” a side effect of my optimistic :grey_exclamation:

BUT like @Mordulec pointed out totally correct, seeing one update after the next, and that OVER YEARS, which make the game “worser” and “worser” (better for tacticsoft, but worser for US PLAYERS, is pretty frustrating and this frustration / “hate” is selfmade from tacticsoft, because of exactly such updates :exclamation:

I LOVE SuperMechs :heart:, and it hurts every single time seeing in which direction tacticsoft goes with SuperMechs, BECAUSE SuperMechs WOULD have such great potential :exclamation:

Thats the main issue here :grey_exclamation:

:wink:

2 Likes

If I would be a forum moderator, I would ban them all, and yea, the problem here is all forum users are acting like they did nothing. Don’t ask me what have they done, because everyone normal will know what have they done and what are they doing.

Banning people for criticising a game is like killing someone irl for calling you ugly. It just dosnt add up

1 Like

The purpose of a forum is to share and receive different points of view

1 Like

You think someone is dumb? Dude, everybody sees that you just don’t know how to answer, and that’s why are you stopping the conversation. And all other answers are nonsense. Is not hard to notice it. You don’t have to answer me at all! I’m just saying that I noticed you are afraid to continue the conversation because you may lose the “war”! :wink:

Not everything can be solved with alcohol. The total opposite, advising trying to solve problems with alcohol is very bad, and can lead to exactly the other way … even more and bigger problems :exclamation:

:wink:

Just because you are optimistic, it doesn’t mean everybody else is! Also, STOP ENDING EVERY POST WITH A WINK!!

@Skiller-Legendary, what country are you from? I guess we hit a huge language wall and you do not understand what you are reading in English.

2 Likes