People, stop it, seriously

Nemesis i would like to agree with u but lets be real some of the people in the game are pay to play when alot of us work our tails off to get what we need only a few amount of people respect for me honestly i respect alot of players including u and besty and mord and all the other top players and non top players i only show disrespect to those that are rude afto people and skiller legendary are u high or on crack everything u saying isnt making any sense lmao

Ok I think it’s time to close this useless topic.

That over there is another lie. I didnt ivite someone to a fight… i invited someone, to a sporting competition in an octogon ring. That is profesional sporting event, but you know nothing about sporting events, i even offered a purse for that competition.
Furtheremore, you are insulting people that dont agree/share your opinion, based on so called facts that contradict themselfs

That is confusing… you are confusing your own self.

You are full of optimism!
I tell you this, you are one of the most negative and toxic poster of this forum. A continuous rant and hater of whatever is beeing done in this game.
Anyone that has a diferent opinion, you bash with insults, threats, and lies.
I get it that you have a problem with me, but you have a problem with evryone that has a diferent view then you.
This crusade of yours flirts the line of obsession.It is neither good for you, or the others.
Stop insulting people, and use that energy that you have, towards more positive aproach of the things you dont like.
Try to build, create, come up with ideeas, not just bash and rant like a kid, for not getting your way.

You as well as all the other players had 3 monrhs of grace periode to solve the problem.
It was solved by the comunity, and @Sarah247 help and we got another 100 inventory spaces. You continued to rant about it another 3 weeks.
Se77en’s problem was solved by Sarah too, after undersranding that his case was special.Account stolen, and he missed 1.5 months of the grace period.
So like @Nemesis9 said this comunity is just so flooded by so much hate, about evrything.
Evrybody has an opinion, and it is his right to write it on the forum, without becoming the target of haters, ranters, etc.
Skiller expressed his opinion, with arguments. You can also voice yours, with arguments, yet you chose to insults or changing his topic about. You failed to talk about the curent topic, just for the sacke of argueing.
Learn to agree to disagree.
Like i said in the main topic, about this transformation pack, it can be usefull to some, and useless to most.
I found it useless to me, but saw a potential o becoming something better, and went that way, pitched an ideea, asked the comunity if they like it and want it to be heard and asked the devs if the comunication channel is opened.
End of story.

@El_Metre

Your TRY to turn around my arguments / facts failed totally.

I could now go on here and show you every single nonsense you wrote now about my quotes, BUT guess what …

I do not, cos everybody with a normal brain can see you only tried to attack me … and that with a really weak TRY :exclamation:

• go take your hate and do whatever you want with it

• it dont work to attack me, that is clearly now and once for ever YOUR problem

• it shows totally that you have a huge problem with me, 100 % coming from you failing totally in this game and you are full of ENVY because of my success … here read …

bestplayeroftheworld … most Single Gold Medals …

• of ALL time

• of ALL players

• in ALL Versions of SuperMechs

It clearly shows that you have a serious issue :exclamation:

Try and search for help - thats not just said, that is really honest meant :grey_exclamation:

:wink:

you guys talking about how rare the legendaries will become because of the relics??
well, since the new version i’ve got only 2 (TWO) !! legendaries from boxes
so how much more rare can get than this???

This is me atacking you.

What a joke.

Only joke I know is …

… written from YOU :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers

So, I see. Firstly everybody was against me, and now everybody is arguing with each other.

Also, @Mohadib , @Sarah247 and @Elcent aren’t TS employees, they are just forum moderators.

About @Mohadib you are wrong, he is the main developer :exclamation:

And again no clue what you want to say to me with that statement from you …

Yes, I know that @Sarah247 and @Elcent are not developers, and :question:

Lmao Sarah and Mohadib are part of Tacticsoft. Only Elcent isn’t, in those three you listed.

Heh, what a weak move.

It isn’t a weak move: this thread is clearly gone offtopic and should have been closed by now, so technically I just moved it to the right category while keeping the forum an organized place.
Also it seems you just wanna provoke and stare at people fighting, so I guess spam fit it perfectly.
So, you’re welcome :grin:

On a side note it’s funny how you don’t even know that Mohadib and Sarah are TS employees, you know nothing and want to be others’ mentor, LeL :joy:

Did any of the winners even get that perk? Haven’t seen anyone using it.

But acidentally, I moved it back to it’s right place.

I actually have no idea if the GOATs received their prize… They are yet to show them off in forum.

I know one of them did, but did @grosboss receive his?

no, i have not received and i think admin they know or
they do not know
so it’s a little hovering

@Elcent you see …

You don’t need to watch far away, there are so many issues produced by tacticsoft itself (just mention fast 3 out of around 20 or even more, losses still shows as wins in single ranking columne, date of the news since weeks wrong, item-limit … still no long term solution), but they need to introduce a new item, nobody asked for.

:arrow_up:

That is - in my opinion - a main reason for all that anger here in the forum. And that accumulates for years now.

To bring it to a point …

• saying something
    (“we will fix it soon” “we listen to the community” “we make changes FOR the players” same for some players here “we are so good for the community” etc)

and …

• acting total different
    (most of the updates were for more “profit” or better said for tacticsoft themself, then for the players)

:arrow_up:

This difference between what is said and done … is what causes all that anger here :exclamation: