Q&A with our Game Designer #SMreloaded

Aughh

Anyways, I’m actually quite sad for my myths since I’ve hardly fused them and collected tokens for them and on the future would be just useless as Electrocop :rolling_eyes: ( Not literally, just an exaggeration )Now they’re now weaker on the new ones ( I honestly am excited to see new myths but would at the same time would feel like bs ). I’m telling you now, I might quit if I wasn’t satisfied by the new update or even feel happy about it…

1 Like

Basically the one who will adapt fast will dance best xd .
And yes i will be happy to lose matches to new ppl rather than just losing connection out of nowhere against some …lol

1 Like

Well I guess I might start playing Battledawn

2 Likes

Yes its fun but u need to have good time
(@EnerGY @Malicewolf mochalust need ur support in bda xd )

1 Like

I guess now it is a dead season. Until the new patch is released, there is no use doing anything… No use buying tokens… No use buying boxes… No use fusing items, since they all become useless… No use participating in the tournament, since rewards are… old mythicals… The best option is to simply grind the campaign for coins (which will be converted into gold) and perhaps grind tokens for daily missions… Otherwise, IT IS JUST NO USE…

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Update Suggestion

You beat him with 0% style. @Littlegorge (htk) is a legend.

1 Like

Well, this is something Littlegorge has to confirm him/herself. Was there style in our battles or not? And by no means do I claim he is not a legend. Quite the contrary, I used some of his solutions to improve my builds. All in all, thumbs UP, as I said!!

1 Like

@Mohadib , better chat filters? No more roleplay? Ban Hackers? I dont know im throwing randomstuff but answer those 2

3 Likes

Also @Mohadib who edits the news in sm? Who is the head artist / designer of this game? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah ban on the cheaters and hackers sound great… that would greatly improve the game.

1 Like

Shiro would cease to exist if they would ban all the hackers and exploiters.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for the thumbs up, i’ll edit in a likebait request in an attempt to get the devs to notice.

1 Like

I don’t like the beta cause you are changing how we will play the game. And i think the game right now is fine. But if the beta becomes the full game what will happen to our mythic items?

1 Like

The game hasn’t been fine for over a year.

What happens to the current mythical items was already answered above.

4 Likes

I have a quesion @Mohadib.
Is ammo removed or our current mythicals will use it but new ones don’t?

I mean, I don’t see the issue with myths imo. Good portion of them become obsolete anyways when new myths come out and the meta changes. Now with new update, essentially same thing is happening. The old myth isn’t useless, but it falls on the sidelines for a bit unless you find a particular use. And it’s still a myth… it just doesn’t have 100% potential as the new items will. It’ll have about 50%. Which, for new players, they still have to upgrade (a lot) to reach a fully maxed out myth item. So your current myths are essentially still extremely viable for a few months most likely. In that time, you SHOULD be working on getting new 100% potential myth

And @Littlegorge

Please make a separate topic with these suggestions :slight_smile:
No doubt some of those are good ideas, but if they aren’t posted to be seen, how can you expect the changes to come? :slight_smile: SM team aren’t mind readers (i know i know, we all wish they were).

1 Like

:baby_bottle: :unicorn:

I think they should remove the hackers then change to SMreloaded.

Since when did a top player had style in their fights? That was like years ago until these clueless updates and broken mythicals came up.

4 Likes