Rakuen - Clan Lounge and Recruitment

Last update introduced Clan Rewards based on activity: being in one of 'em makes sense again, even for non top players. I’ve started a Clan by myself and I’m actually looking for members.

If you desire to join:

• leave a reply here
  • send me a pm
  • find me in game (eng global or eng top ranks)

Have fun,
Splatter :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

What an interesting clan!

2 Likes

Thank you, and glad you joined!

I hope I can catch some other forum members into it since those are the players I know a lil bit more :smile:

2 Likes

i wAnT tO jOiN pLeAsE

1 Like

Gni gni gni. I can see every little bit of your 144 months there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Credits

I know, I’m a MS Paint master :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I want join please, Im rank 4

1 Like

Cool! Your IGN is Xenojiva? Let’s meet in global chat :slightly_smiling_face:

Good news, Sorry late reply. But I cant online game now, I have studi and part time job. Thank you

It’s fine, hit me up when you’ll be online in game then! Have a nice day :smile:

@lordgorgon, that’s random but it has been good reading kind words about a clan mate. Kudos to you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Didn’t know he’s in the forums. Anyway, great guy! Love playing against him. He tells me that his clan is full of similar people, so kudos to you sir.

2 Likes

That’s appreciated! I’m trying my best to have a healty enviroment there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m seriously considering this, if you’d have me. I’m currently in The Fastest clan. Very nice clan but just too inactive for me. I’d most likely join at the start of the new season though.

I’m currently top spot. Don’t know what to do here …hmmm. PM me, thanks.

1 Like

Sweet ranking my man. @Splatter will look into it worry not.

2 Likes

Congrats on clan ranking. Number 12 now. Well done guys! Look forward to being there in the new season.

1 Like

Thank you, pretty happy we hit 12th position after a week of life! I’m also sure we still have room for improvements, so let’s wait and see where we are able to arrive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want to enter

Meet me in game chat X :slightly_smiling_face:

splatter I’m in chat now, sorry for not realizing, the light went off in my house

oh i am rank 10 and 9 sometimes just working on my 2nd mech