Sh!tpost thread

Post whateva. Im gonna use this like i used my facebook wall.

14 Likes

I dont remember if i was the one that put My Little Pony as my website or if someone else done it, but if it was someone else, just know that,

8 Likes

Did u lads know that if u listen to a certain version of Left,Right by YG, in the ending, the lads say “tryina get Louisiana fried :b:icken” and “ayy what time that muthafucca :b:lose, :b:lood?” To which he gets a response of “shit, i think like :b:even o’:b:lock”. T​:b:h y’all :b:aggots making me feel un​:b:omfortable

8 Likes

Actually tbh idk if anyone can even change my we​:b:site. I think i might have set that myself and forgot :b:out it.

8 Likes

Ne🅱er for🅱et

11 Likes

Y’all mind if i become a trap?

9 Likes

ok but technically i read the rules and im not breaking any by making this thread

8 Likes

Someone plz link forum rules before i get :b:anned

7 Likes

9 Likes

ok but like i think TheGuardian likes me

10 Likes

Goodnight Kaen :heart:

10 Likes

Omg how did you know i was boutta pass out? I used to shitpost before bed all the time on facebook.

12 Likes

Shitpost was a dead giveaway :smiley:

8 Likes

Just a little more and I’ll pass out

9 Likes

I keep extending lol. “About to go to sleep” at 9pm. Start posting and end up actually falling asleep at 4am

10 Likes

ok but like, this man needs to be stopped

16 Likes

Tbh i didn’t come here to impress anyone. That happened naturally

9 Likes

after finding out he impregnated some chick
"Are you saying that what we did in private and twice on a sidewalk did this?"

-Bender (from Futurama)

8 Likes

Do u lads remember back when Ariana Grande licked donuts and hated America and was kinda irrelevant, but then outta nowhere she blew up? Popularity-wise

10 Likes

Mulan was just a reverse trap

13 Likes