So, I decided to simplify this all

So, I decided to listen to him / her. Here, I will write the story and what will the campaign be like. I will remove a great part, keep some stuff and change some stuff (like the values, cause the were stupid) etc. etc.

THE STORY:
When you complete this campaign, the world is safe once again, but not forever…
After a bit of time, Earth ran out of energy and resources which means no more life or mechs…
BUT, there is still hope… An alien planet, codename CF-34950, seems to contain a plenty of energy, together with LIFE… researchers have sent mech-ships to the planet and the results are amazing…
A totally another world, full of life and unknown POWERFUL resources…
But, there is an enemy…
KER-DAL, BIGBOY’s successor, even stronger than him, with his army…
But, there is the only one way to survive… TO FIGHT.
Fight against the enemies,
Destroy Ker-Dal and his army,
And become a leader of a new world!

This is what will the campaign be like:
First season will be an underground city built in ‘‘liquid ground’’ leaded by old Big Boy protector, who did not fight for decades. Liquid ground… well, it is possible to swim in it, but it is very, very hard. Side missions are just submarines. Second season is a basement of rare resources, found deep in liquid ground, which are kept by Ker-Dal’s weaker army leader. The basement is on an island. Is an island with weird ‘‘trees’’ with ‘‘ice spikes’’ which are actually broods of some sort of insects. .You can get some STRONG items when you defeat him. Side missions are security planes that fly around the island. Third season is a air base which was used to be a lab for researching new resources. It’s protector is a great battle mech developed to protect the base. He is a HUGE strong physical mech with a rare sword, replica of Ker-Dal’s sword. Weaker then original, but still very, very strong. Side missions are also planes that fly around the base. Fourth season is a deep underground mine. A mine of rare minerals that were sold to other corporations, but also used to build new stronger metals for torsos. Is kept by Ker-Dal’s stronger army leader. Side missions are empty holes that had no minerals and were used to build mini bases in them. And yea, you can get GOOD TORSOS, and you even have a chance of getting torso that was used by third season protector. Fifth season is on ground. Ground is built out of stone that is super easy to break, but is in large quantities. The place is filled with Ker-Dal’s protectors, and leaded by Ker-Dal great protector. Is gonna be challenging to defeat him. Side missions are mini bases with Ker-Dal’s protectors. And now, finally, the sixth season, THE FINAL SEASON, KER-DAL’S BASE. Is on cytoplasm-like liquid which is purple. This one is hard and though, of course.

What happens after you beat the campaign:
After defeating Ker-Dal, you finally take over his planet and build your base. You can switch between your planets, if you want. Is a brand new place, so it means a lot of new items. If you switch between planets, you can carry only one mech to second planet, and leave others in the first planet. If you’re thinking why would you stay on first planet, and how did it survived, is because energy was brought to the first planet. Also, there will be two arenas. If you ask ‘‘WHY??’’ is because there are two different planets. For those who like farming, don’t worry, there is something for you. There will be mini-bases with enemies over the entire planet. Don’t worry, they can’t do anything to you.
Values change:
As you remember, I wrote there will be minerals and crystals that are special etc. etc. And then, I saw this:

Okay then. Coins will be Platinum coins. 1000 gold coins = 500 platinum coins. Aaand:

Sure! 100 tokens = 40 Selenium-Titanum.

Trading (optional):
No, no, no, no, no, no. You won’t be trading with other players. You will be trading with AI. Is just like this shop, but you will also be able to exchange. And no buying from boxes. Buying items, just like in old SM. Buying from different corporations features different items and different prices. As you level up, you will be able to trade with more corporations. (This is optional, so there might be our the dear box shop we have now).

Tiers (optional):
Common, rare, epic, legendary, great, mythical and grand. You know the most of them. Great will be stronger than legendary but still weaker than mythical. Grand is stronger than mythical (and it will be very hard to get it). (This is optional, so there maybe won’t be great and grand).

Two arenas:
In case you want to fight with real players, without noobs, go to the second arena. You will be able to go to the first arena, but when you complete Campaign 2.0 , you will no longer be able to go to the first arena. Why??? Is to get rid of players who just lower their ranks and beat weaker players. But if a person hasn’t yet unlocked the second campaign, and he is in your clan, you will be able to fight with him. Same goes for chat.

New items:
Yes, there will be new items (is obvious).

How to get to Campaign 2.0. :
30 days after you complete first campaign, you will get a notification for Campaign 2.0. You can close it, and you can always access it in Options menu. You can wait 15 days, but then you must enter Campaign 2.0. When you do it, you get trough a story, and then Campaign 2.0. starts.

So, yea, I’m doing this with a hope this will be implemented. Thanks to @dankmementos for suggesting me this, and thanks to @Izhar for suggesting me new values. Thanks everyone, and now let’s see what everyone has to see about this. And I wonder what do @Sarah247 and @Elcent think about this. Especially @Mohadib :3

• This is a pretty good idea, I think it should be implemented.
  • It is complicated, but it is good.
  • Nah dude, it sucks. (tell why)
  • Is way too complicated :3

0 voters

0 voters

(Leave a reply, guys :3)

Okay so, you want to make Supermechs 2?

Is that a problem? (

I like the idea but its too complicated. I think the story should be a lot like avatar but the aliens are like xenomorphs and the Humans win. and then you fight those bring a new tier of weapon, biological / acid. it can do corrosive damage. that’s how I think it should work but I like the detail you put in the story.

I like that, but I want to know why do you think it is complicated?

I think there are too many tiers(keep the ones that we have) and the currency should be the same. also why is ker-dal on an unknown planet. I think it would be better to fight aliens and maybe get a new type of weapon. the different seasons are interesting but they don’t seem to do much for the story. I think that the seasons should be more additive to the story. in my idea it would be alien jungle, caves of resources, a giant crashed spaceship, a power plant, and the alien cave. the sequence is exploring-mining-investigating a crashed ship, a power plant under attack, and finding the giant aliens and killing them once and for all. I like the trading idea but how many corporations are there? 2 arenas is good. I like the game aspects but not the story quite as much.

I did not finish reading, I almost reached the end and I liked it a lot.

same here

Cool stuff
btw instead of saying Ti-Se compound just say hybrid mineral u can say its Ti-Se on “tips” since those are dumb & useless they should reveal some data from the history to make em interesting for reading

You will unlock a new corporation for every fifth level up. There will be 20 corporations, counting ones you get immediately. As you start, you will have 1 corporation to trade with. And, first two corporations will be unlocked after every 2 level ups. And yea, if I would change the campaign to what you say (crashed spaceship, alien jungle etc.), it would totally change my campaign. I agree, your idea is better than mine, cause mine looks totally childish. I do really like the way you think, and I was thinking to make a remake, but… with your help, if you would agree. @Almora I would be very glad if you would help me.

well you came up with the base idea so thats something to be proud of. im just good at editing. I like the corporation idea.

base idea? (20 characters limit)

so you want to make more campaign missions