The new Mythic number 6 (3Part that I improve) (survey)

Well as every 1 and a half weeks or 2 weeks I get a mitico this time with the survey and restart of the survey, improve my mythical …

Well I also want to do a 10 day poll for voting this time it will be less articles [poll type=regular]

• Cooling Mass Boosters
  • Heat Engine
  • Energy Mass Boosters
  • Energy Engine
  • Dron Murmur!!
    [/poll]

Well I also want to do a 10 day poll for voting this time it will be less articles

To be able to improve it I had to be an accomplishment that I do not like very much late but I was able to complete the achievement of draining 50 electric protection and also broke my turn record so 1 game record and a personal record

I wonder why I do not see who voted and what to activate to see who voted :confused:

Because you didnt post the mech? We are just picking random crap unless we know.

Just press on Show who voted, very simple

I like to extend my themes a bit more, and I would not only improve my mythical weapon

I know but I squeezed it and it did not appear I think I deleted something important from the survey and it went crazy but well that’s it I can not anymore

• Zonkulous
  • Zarkares
  • Zerkurus
  • Zerkorus

0 voters

What I’m saying is that I think I’ll erase a bit of the poll and maybe that’s why, but even so, I do not care if I can not see who I vote for, because arti

torso first lol then the weapons

my torso windigo is already mythic now will be modules my weapons are ready

tu sigue malgastando tu tiempo :relaxed:

you just for talking to me

la verdad que si

por cierto, deja de usar el google traductor que se nota