Why I'm not online as much anymore

You probably noticed my activity recently on the forums has become almost nonexistent (then I just burst into a whirlwind of creativity and helpfulness sometimes). Well, I’ve stopped playing SM for real now. And sooner or later, I’m going to eventually disappear off the forums.

The Sh!tpost thread is motivation to stay tho… heh

I am actually doing something productive with my life (not saying what, since I have to have a certain amount of privacy, even on the internet). Maybe when I come back, all the people here will have changed… But then again, as I say, “Who knows? Who cares? It is all the same, in the end…”

I am going to get good grades and try to work my way out of my “Erik-stential crisis.” ba dum tss oh god help me

Wait why did I create this topic again? Oh right…

So I’m going to vanish for a while, since I’m going to be rather busy soon. See ya guys sometime in the future. I encourage you to not spend time and money on a simple game like this. Instead, use that time and dem fat stacks to b̶u̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ pursue your hobbies, spend time with friends, etc. and increase your chances for getting into a good college, and maybe even grad school.

Best of luck to y’all and to whatevs the heckers you’re doing,

Isaac Wu